-From when we met Erin, I knew we had found ‘our wedding photographer’. She made everything so easy and stress free. On the day, I was very excited and Erin just went with that feeling and took absolutely stunning photos. Erin blended in with our family and friends and made everyone feel special as she recorded our memories for us. Thank you so much Erin, for running around to different locations, taking funny photos, serious photos and using your skills to make us look amazing. I do want to get back into my dress and take some special photos one day, so I’ll definitely be contacting you again. God Bless, Jo and Steve xo
Jo and Steve
– Erin was everything we hoped for in a wedding photographer. Her personality – bubbly and ambitious – helped create a light-hearted atmosphere which really came through in the photos she took. She has a knack for making people feel comfortable and getting shots of spontaneous and natural beauty. After hearing other newlywed’s horror stories, it was great that Erin made everything so stress-free and amazing! The pictures we received (along with some tasty treats!) were fantastic and her commitment to ensure we were happy was wonderful.
Scott and Samantha Miller
– Thank you so much for photographing our wedding, we are in love with every photo so much so that I still cant pick a favourite one. You captured our day so perfectly and looking back through the photos brings all the feelings and memories from the day flooding back.
Finding a photographer that was easy going, fun and that we knew we could get on with was so important to us. When we met up with you we both knew that we wanted you as part of our day, the moment we walked out from the meeting we both turned to each other and went yup, done, hope she will have us! It was the easiest decision of the whole wedding planning process, and it is one I repeat in an instant if I had to go back and plan it all again
You are a fantastic photographer to work with and put us very much at ease, everyone loved you and had a great time doing the photos. I especially love how you managed to capture us in away that looks so natural and that you worked with whatever wackiness (and naughtiness in the case of the groomsmen and bridesmaids!) we threw at you. And you even managed to make sure we where back on-time from photos (if not early if I am not mistaken!)
Thank you again Erin, you are truly awesome photographer and person to work with and I look forward to being able to work with you again in the future!
Emma and Owen Crump
– We have been lucky enough to have Erin do two photo shoots for us. One a maternity shoot, then a following family shoot. Both capturing special moments in our family’s life.
Erin has a way of making you feel comfortable, resulting in natural pictures. Our family shoot at sunrise show Erin’s commitment to capturing the perfect light and setting.
Brett & Gayle Shakespeare
– We gave Erin the impossible mission; capture our growing family. But here’s the catch! On the day we had a miserable, grumpy and uncooperative 2 year old! Some how (and I still don’t know how she did it) Erin snapped one of my all-time favourite pics. We all looked relaxed, happy and full of fun! Mission accomplished. I have received so many compliments on these family photos; a complete credit to Erin’s unfailing patience, energy, and creativity. We have also commissioned Erin previously for maternity and baby sessions. Without question we highly recommend Erin.
Helen & Mathew Carter (PS: we live in Auckland and wait for our trips to Christchurch to organise photos with Erin!).
– Erin is a very talented photographer. Her professional yet friendly approach makes for a very pleasant shooting experience. We were extremely happy with the photos we received so promptly after our shoot. Erin has a wonderful eye for composition and capturing ‘the moment’. We love her photography style, her energy and passion. We would most definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.